Showing all 3 results
Mapei Nivoplan Leveling Compounds₹500.00
- Nivoplan is a grey or white powder composed of cement, selected aggregates and special synthetic resins which, mixed with water, provide a mix that is easy to apply on vertical surfaces with a trowel or with a rendering spraying machine
- Nivoplan’s bonding properties can be improved by adding Planicrete and water to the product during mixing, approximately 2 liters per bag (used as a partial replacement for the mix water)
- The addition of Planicrete is necessary for thin applications over concrete or in cases where the render will receive tile or natural stone coverings
Mapei Ultraplan Eco Leveling Compounds₹500.00
- Ultraplan Eco is a grey powder consisting of special cements with fast setting and hydration together with graded silica sand, resins and special additives, according to a formula developed in the Mapei Research Laboratories.
- Mixed with water Ultraplan Eco becomes a highly fluid and easily workable mortar, perfectly self-leveling with high adhesion to the substrate that dries ultra-quickly.
- Ultraplan Eco can be applied with an automatic pressure pump for distances over 100 m.
- Ultraplan Eco can be spread in thicknesses up to 10 mm per coat without shrinkage, cracking or crazing, and develops very high compressive and flexural strength, as well as resistance to indentation and abrasion.
interior levelling of new and existing substrates to make them suitable for receving all types of flooring where high mechanical strength is required. levelling existing floors provided they are soild, dry and clean.
Ultraplan Maxi is applied from 3 to30 mm thick per layer by trowel or pump.