Showing all 3 results
Dr Fixit Prime Seal₹500.00
Features / Benifits
* Good binding of chalky and porous substrates
* Used as a primer on internal and external surfaces
* Based on chemically inert polymer hence suitable for higher alkaline substrates
* Provides deep penetration that imparts excellent substrate adhesion
* Provides excellent effloresence resistance, due to its chemical intertness by blocking capillaries
Shelf life : 1 Year
Mapei Eco Prim Grip₹500.00
- Eco Prim Grip is a solvent-free primer composed of synthetic resin in water dispersion and selected inert materials with excellent bond strength, resistance to water and ageing. It guarantees a rough keying surface ideal for render, smoothing and levelling compounds, thus ensuring an excellent bond on smooth substrates and substrates with low absorbency, reducing and evening out absorption of water of absorbent surfaces. Once dry, it guarantees a tough bond of any cementitious mix on various types of substrate: concrete, lightweight cellular cement blocks, bricks, stone, plasterboard, wood, ceramic, metal, render, gypsum, etc
- Eco Prim Grip is a ready-to-use grey latex which is easy to apply using either a roller or a brush
- Eco Prim Grip is non-flammable and has an extremely low emission level of volatile organic compounds (VOC). Therefore, the product is considered non-hazardous for those who use the product and final users of the environments where it is applied. It may also be stored without taking particular precautions
Mapei Primer G₹500.00
- Primer G is a water dispersion of special synthetic resins which, once applied to any surface, dry to form a flexible, compact, shiny coating which consolidates the surface, where needed.
- Primer G also improves the adhesion of smoothing compounds, paint, adhesive for wall paper, adhesive for tiles and mortar for renders.
- The film of Primer G on the surface of gypsum or cement, prevents any chemical reaction between sulphates and the cement aluminates of the tile adhesives which, in the presence of moisture, leads to the formation of the salt “ettringite’’ which is the cause of tiles breaking away from gypsum substrates.
- Primer G makes wallpaper stripping far easier and decreases the amount of glue used for paper hanging.
- When used before applying sprayable plasters, Primer G prevents over-rapid absorption of water by the substrate, prolongs finishing time and helps prevent shrinkage cracks.